Subscribing to E-Alerts
After your initial sign-up on industrialisd.org, you can subscribe to e-alerts in order to receive updates and other information important to you and your child/children.
Follow these instructions in order to subscribe to e-alerts.
- Go to http://www.industrialisd.org.
- Sign into the website using the Sign-In Name and Password that you selected. This was also sent to you in an email from the district. This can be done by clicking on the Sign In button at the top right of the site.
- Once signed in, you will need to click on the My Profile button that appears at the top right of the page.
- You will now see yourprofile displayed and available to edit if necessary.
- Click on Alerts tab.
- Enter your mobile phone number, if you wish to receive text messages in emergency situations (such as school closings or delayed openings).
- Click on Subscriptions tab.
- At this point, you will be able to select any sections on the website to which you would like to subscribe. This subscription will enable you to receive email messages from the editors of these sections, if they decide to announce a significant update on their pages.
- Click on Add Area and search for sections that may apply to you or your child/children, i.e. teacher page(s), athletic team page(s), fine arts page(s), etc. Select section and click Save. Repeat as necessary.
TIP: Please select the campus homepage(s) that applies to you or your child/children.
- Click on Save when you are done.