June 25th: Leave for Camp. Be at the front HS parking lot by 5:30 a.m. We will be leaving at 6:00 a.m. We will wear out Kiddie Camp shirts up there with black nike shorts.
June 28, 2018: Camp Performances and Awards will begin at 9:00 a.m. and end at approximately 11:30. Parents are invited to attend. Students may ride home with parents or guardians, but they must be signed out. They are not allowed to ride home with others, unless prior arrangements have been made.
Things to Bring to Camp
1. Bed Linens some beds were full and some were twin XL
(sheets, pillow, blanket)
2. Towels (2) We will hang them to dry.
4. 2 garbage bags and 1 roll toilet paper
5. Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, soap, razor?, hairdryer, pony tail holders, 2 packages bobby pins, BOWS, deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, make-up?, hairspray and q-tips)
6. Notebook/pen (Head Cheerleaders)
8. Water Bottle
9. Spending Money for t-shirts, drinks, or snacks (optional)
10. Cash for key deposit. (will be returned on return of key) $10
11. Clothing and Apparel
a. 4 Black Nike Shorts (Must be purchased on your own) Just the normal ones with white trim. May wear ones you have as long as they are not FADED!
b. day one wear blue cheer shirt
c. day two wear maroon cheer shirt
d. day three wear grey game day shirt
f. crew socks and no show socks. SOLID WHITE.
g. Bras-NO colored. Black/White or Beige only. Underclothes.
h. Bows white
i. cheer shoes
j. shoes for relaxing time…flip flops?
k. sleep clothes
l. clothes for relaxing in
n. $5 for camp insurance. (MAKE SURE YOU HAVE TURNED THIS IN)
o. pom poms Bring 1 silver poms and 1 maroon pom.
p. cell phone
q. Medicine (ibuprofen, tylenol, prescriptions)
r. Phone charger
t. Spirit Apparel for Spirit Days.
REMINDER: Rolling suitcases are very beneficial.
I listed everything I could think of….if I add to it. You will receive a text or remind.