Workshop Request Procedure
- Complete Workshop Request Form that you have saved on your desktop or access on IISD website under Faculty Forms or on the Curriculum website.
- Email as an attachment to your campus administrator for approval.
- If you campus administrator approves the request, it will be sent to the Curriculum Office by clicking “Send to Mail Recipient as attachment:
- The Curriculum Office (Shelley) will approve and complete any PO or coding information if needed. The form will then be sent back to you and a copy to the campus administrator.
- Once you receive the form back, you may register on-line at https://www.escweb.net/tx_r3/security/signin.aspx. This is on the Region 3 website under the Workshop Registration and Sign-in tab.
- If you are unable to attend a workshop, please remember to go back into the system and delete your registration. Also, let your campus administrator and the Curriculum Office know.
- Once you have attended a workshop, you will need to remember to go back into the system to print out a workshop attendance certificate and send it to Lorie Paul for your file.
Last Modified on April 14, 2016