Mini-Spirit Camp

Spirit Camp
  • Camp Postponed


    At this time, Mini-Spirit Camp must be postponed with the possibility of rescheduling on a Saturday in August or September. A date will be determined and communicated at a later time. All fees paid will be credited to the upcoming camp. If you would like a refund, please contact Brittany Rozsypal. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Camp Registration Forms

  • 2020 Camp Registration


    Click on the images below for printable forms

    Camp Registration p. 1 Camp Registration p2 Camp Registration p. 3

    Spirit Camp Precautions

Last Modified on June 18, 2020